[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Documentation updates

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Tue Aug 10 16:52:47 EDT 2010

Documentation updates:

On the documentation test site:
http://libdog.mohawkcollege.ca/evergreen_documentation/draft/html/index.html
i've changed the evergreen logo to the white background logo.

I've updated a number of sections of the Evergreen documentation. I found much of content including screen shots on SITKA's DocBook site. I hope they don't mind. I've tried to make it as generic as possible. I've updated the documentation outline page to reflect the content sources.

I Would also encourage people to begin looking over what is in place at:
http://libdog.mohawkcollege.ca/evergreen_documentation/draft/html/index.html
and begin to revise, add content , comment or flush out some of the details. Again, you could either get into github and edit directly or send text snippets of fixes or improvements.

We really need a lot of testers and editors now to fix all my careless errors.;-)

I email the other evergreen lists in case folks from those lists are not on the DIG list, but would like to send content.

Thanks,
Robert

This E-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the individual or entity named in the message.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the agent responsible
to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is prohibited.  If this communication was received in error, please
notify the sender by reply E-mail immediately, and delete and destroy
the original message.