[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Documentation updates

Turner, Jennifer M jennifer.turner at mnsu.edu
Tue Aug 10 17:34:41 EDT 2010

Hello Robert and All,

>I've updated a number of sections of the Evergreen documentation. I found much of content including >screen shots on SITKA's DocBook site. I hope they don't mind. I've tried to make it as generic as >possible. I've updated the documentation outline page to reflect the content sources.

I've been in contact with the folks at SITKA for the documentation I modified and "generic-ified" for training our library system and then submitted to the list.  The share-and-share-alike licensing permits this, provided they receive attribution for their share of the work. I used the following statement:

This documentation in based on that made available through SITKA Evergreen (http://sitka.bclibraries.ca/) and on the documentation available on the Evergreen website (http://evergreen-ils.org).

Perhaps someone has a good idea of how a statement like this might be made apparent on the sections that are heavily reliant on one source?

Jenny

Jennifer Turner
PALS, A Program of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities
Minnesota State University, Mankato
ML 3022
Mankato, MN 56001
507-389-2000