[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] new installation question about client

Metcalf, Steve MetcalfS at evergreen.edu
Fri Aug 13 16:38:50 EDT 2010

Jason,

Adding the new link fixed the version number conflict.

After logging in, I clicked the Open New Window Client, with this result:

1281730914726	delta = 15	D_ERROR
!! This software has encountered an error.  Please tell your friendly system administrator or software developer the following:\nmenu_frame.xul\nTypeError: obj.data.hash.aous is undefined\n

About the symbolic link - the server installation instructions had this

cd /openils/var/web/xul
ln -sf rel_1_6_1_1/server server

but I don't see any sign that /openils/var/web/xul/rel_1_6_1_1/server exists.

Steve