[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** RE: generic training serverwith predictable data

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Thu Aug 19 18:39:44 EDT 2010

Right, but those are demo servers.  I'm finally sorting this out and I
apologize for repeating what has been posted.  But here is what Jason said
about those demo servers you pointed to, Brian:

Well, there are demo servers you could practice on, with randomized
names, addresses, etc., but there is no standardized set of test data
to deploy on all of them.  I'd love to see such a thing, for the same
reasons that Dan gave.

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=community_servers#community_demo_servers

I think the training servers that are available at ESI are currently not on
the public side.  So, maybe this really is something that people would like
to have us setup.

Lori