[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hardware configuration

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Mon Aug 30 10:00:21 EDT 2010

I would recommend Equinox Software for this type of project for three main reasons:

1) My experience working with anyone I have met from Equinox has been very positive.
2) They have a ton of experience migrating large consortia and dealing with the complex hardware, networking, software issues of this type of system.
3) Many of the Evergreen core developers work for Equinox so they know the Evergreen code and can solve problems very quickly.

It is also important to note that it is possible to have more than one consultant on a project working on different aspects of an Evergreen migration.

For more info about Equinox their website is at:
http://esilibrary.com/esi/

Regards,
Robert