[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Initiatives - 22 and counting

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Tue Aug 31 14:44:02 EDT 2010

Sorry all - we're working on it! :-)

Chris Sharp
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, Georgia 30345
(404) 235-7147
csharp at georgialibraries.org
http://pines.georgialibraries.org/

From: "Rick Mason" <rick at libology.com>
To: "Evergreen Discussion Group" <open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 2:41:02 PM
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Initiatives - 22 and counting

I may be misunderstanding what qualifies a library/system/consortium for this list, but I expected to see Georgia's PINES as an entry. Is that because they were the original Evergreen installation? If I missed something basic about this, my apologies!

Rick

Amy Terlaga wrote:

Hi all—

The last time I posted this reminder, we doubled our entries on the Evergreen Initiatives page so I’m posting this again:

http://rscel.evergreen-ils.org/evergreen/about/projects

If you’ve already submitted and haven’t looked at the page recently, it’s fun to see who’s on Evergreen and who’s planning to move!

A special shout out to the National Weather Center Library today – any predictions as to where Hurricane Earl will wind up? We’re hoping he won’t wreck our New England Labor Day weekend!

Amy

=======================

Amy Terlaga

Assistant Director, User Services