[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Aged Circulation?

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri Dec 3 09:18:23 EST 2010

Hi June,

I haven't tried it myself, but one of my colleagues was just recently
testing this. He ran a delete query for completed transactions in the
action.circulation table, and a database trigger moved the transactions to
aged circulation. I believe his network is planning to schedule a cron job
to run this query.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator