[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Aged Circulation?

Rayner, June raynerj at einetwork.net
Fri Dec 3 09:24:19 EST 2010

Thanks Kathy

One of the things we're considering is that the patronless aged circulation is a great concept, but once the transaction is moved to aged circulation, we lose the patron statistical categories, some of which we need for long term reporting.    We need to make sure this is handled in the migration from active to aged circulation.

June