[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Academic Reserves

Joan Kranich jkranich at cwmars.org
Fri Dec 3 12:43:46 EST 2010

Hi Dan,

Thank you for sharing your workflow using bookbags for course reserves.

I've started to create bookbags for our courses.  When I share the
bookbags they are shared by everyone and that will be a lot of bookbags
for students to search through.  Have you found a way to limit who has
access to the shared bookbags?

I was also wondering about when your circ staff log in as a special
bookbag user.  Does this just give them authorization to create
bookbags?

Joan

Joan Kranich
C/W MARS Member Services