[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hello!

Jose Varela tsduv1994 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 12 19:29:31 EST 2010

Hey, my name's Jose Varela. I sent an e-mail to feedback at evergreen-ils.org and got a reply from Dan Scott about a month ago. He encouraged me to go on the mailing list, and so I finally did. If there's anything I'm doing wrong please let me know as this is the first mailing list I've actually participated in.

I have been helping to translate Evergreen into Spanish. In the e-mail I asked what advocacy plans there were in place, and Dan said that there really isn't one. I don't know if that's changed, please inform me if it has. Have any other translators joined the mailing list too? I look forward to helping with the project guys!