[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hello!

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Wed Dec 15 14:47:29 EST 2010

Hi Jose,

One of our libraries had someone willing to translate Evergreen into
Spanish.  Because they only wanted to focus on OPAC translation to give
patrons a Spanish version of the OPAC, we gave them a copy of the
opac.dtd file from /openils/var/web/opac/locale/es-ES to work with.
Once we get this file back, we're going to contribute its contents back
to the Evergreen community.  We're unsure if that'll mean we have to
copy/paste contents back to Launchpad's translations or something...

As far as advocacy, we have not planned that far ahead yet.

Thanks for your help so far!

Regards,

Benjamin

--