[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] retrieving deleted records

Sally Fortin sfortin at esilibrary.com
Thu Dec 16 16:28:53 EST 2010

Hi Kathryn,

If you are using 1.6., you can find the record ID of an active record by
opening the record and pointing your mouse at the phrase "Record
Summary."  The phrase appears in the top left corner of the screen.
Hover for just a moment, and the record ID will appear.

If the record has already been deleted and you don't have the record ID,
you can run a report of deleted items, and display the Record ID.  Once
you have the record ID, click Search --> Search for Record by Record
ID.  Enter the record ID in the pop up box.

The deleted record should appear.  If desired, you can also undelete the
record.  To undelete the record, click Actions for this Record -->
Undelete Record.  This action will undelete the record.

Hope that helps.

Sally

--
Sally Fortin