[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] retrieving deleted records

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Fri Dec 17 09:33:38 EST 2010

You can also display the record id for any record in a record bucket. Use
the column picker and check "Document ID" That is better than the few
seconds you see it in the record summary. I would love for the id to be
easier to find.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects and Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service,
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304
404.235-7128
404.235-7201, fax