[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] newsletter frequency

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Tue Feb 2 17:16:27 EST 2010

Hi folks,

I'm going to double up the January newsletter with February and try to
produce an issue every two months.  We can revisit this if someone
else volunteers to take up the gauntlet. :-)

The current newsletter in progress can be found here:
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=advocacy:newsletter

If you have news you'd like to share, feel free to email us on this
list, or directly at newsletter at evergreen-ils.org, or just edit the
wiki directly (email newsletter at evergreen-ils.org if you need write
access to the wiki).

Thanks!

--
Jason Etheridge
 | VP, Tactical Development
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  jason at esilibrary.com
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Please join us for the Evergreen 2010 International Conference!
It is being held April 20 - 23, 2010 at the Amway Grand Hotel and
Convention Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
http://www.evergreen2010.org/