[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Kids' Catalog - Currently Seeking Partners

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Thu Feb 4 13:15:08 EST 2010

Hi all-

Bibliomation and the King County Library System are interested in partnering
with other interested Evergreen systems in the development of a kids'
catalog.

We have already begun talks with FGI, the Seattle-based web design firm that
is currently developing a new interface for the Evergreen adult catalog.

FGI has submitted to us the outline of the first two steps in this project -
a strategy and scoping phase, followed by the development of a project plan.

If you're thinking you might be interested in participating at this level of
the process and would like more information, please contact me at
terlaga at biblio.org.

Thanks!

Amy

=======================