[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] New Evergreen released -- Version 1.6.0.2

Duimovich, George George.Duimovich at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Thu Feb 18 18:46:46 EST 2010

Hello Mike,

Will the Staff Clients need to be upgraded to 1.6.0.2 version to be compatible with an 1.6.0.2 server upgrade, or can we continue to use 1.6.0.0 clients post upgrade for a while. Helpful for us to know in advance since we'd have to coordinate deployments of staff client upgrades with certain of our branch locations.

Thx,

George

George Duimovich
NRCan Library / Bibliothèque de RNCan

-----Original Message-----
From: open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Mike Rylander
Sent: February 18, 2010 17:08
To: Evergreen Development Discussion List; Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] New Evergreen released -- Version 1.6.0.2

The Evergreen development team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Evergreen 1.6.0.2 from http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads (including the Windows staff client).

Evergreen 1.6.0.2 is both a bug-fix and minor feature enhancement
release: see http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=feature_list_1_6_0
for an overview of the changes since 1.6.0.1. This release continues the momentum of increased community contributions of bug reports, fixes, and translations.

We invite you to try this releases, our best yet! And if you happen to find any bugs, please report them to https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen or to the Evergreen Development Discussion list.

--
Mike Rylander