[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] New Evergreen released -- Version 1.6.0.2

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Thu Feb 18 18:57:42 EST 2010

> Will the Staff Clients need to be upgraded to 1.6.0.2 version to be compatible with an 1.6.0.2 server upgrade, or can we continue to use 1.6.0.0 clients post upgrade for a while. Helpful for us to know in advance since we'd have to coordinate deployments of staff client upgrades with certain of our branch locations.

George, the 1.6.0.0 and 1.6.0.1 clients should be fine.  My general
goal has been to keep the client compatible with the server within a
given major branch, like 1.4.x, 1.6.x, etc.

--
Jason Etheridge
 | VP, Tactical Development
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  jason at esilibrary.com
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Please join us for the Evergreen 2010 International Conference!
It is being held April 20 - 23, 2010 at the Amway Grand Hotel and
Convention Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
http://www.evergreen2010.org/