[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Sorry Fwd: MFHD import problem with marcsre.pl etc.

Repke de Vries repke at xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 23 16:13:58 EST 2010

Sorry Dan and sorry list !

That should not have been "--startid 004" calling marc2sre.pl but  "--
idfield 004"    ;-)  (btw: there is a --start option [not --startid]
but not sure what that could mean in MFHD records context;  --startid
got accepted as such ?)

Let me call marc2sre properly first,

Repke.

Begin doorgestuurd bericht: