[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Empty filename at /openils/lib/perl5/OpenILS/Utils/Fieldmapper.pm line 192

Luca Iacono luca.iacono at southlands.it
Wed Feb 24 09:04:10 EST 2010

hi
I've installed version 1.6.0.2 on a virtualized Debian Lenny.
I breezed through the installation without receiving a single error.
however when I ran:

cd  /openils/bin
./autogen.sh-c  /openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml-u

i received the following error:
Updating Evergreen organization tree and IDL using '/openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml'

Updating fieldmapper
Empty filename at /openils/lib/perl5/OpenILS/Utils/Fieldmapper.pm line 192

Your help would be very much appreciated,
thank you.