[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Inconsistent results searching Z39.50

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Mon Jan 4 08:37:39 EST 2010

Judy,

I have been unable to locate a helpdesk ticket.

I do remember this being reported even though I could not find a ticket for it (which may have meant someone emailed me about it and didn't file a ticket) . However, I think we were unable to replicate it and were never sure whether it was user error or a problem with OCLC at the time since only one library reported it.

If you want to send the titles you were searching by ISBNs, I can check to see if anything occurs with our interface (although we only search OCLC) for those specific records.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects & Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Ste 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304

404.235-7128