[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Integration with UserFul Pre-Book

Lori Ayre loriayre at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 12:15:48 EST 2010

Hi Rogan,

I'll just chime in because I am familiar with the folks at Userful and I can
verify that they use open source software in their commercial products but
are not themselves an open source project.  They seem like a good group who
have found a library niche but it isn't about open source per se. They use
open source software as a cost saving mechanism more than as part of a
philosophical position.

That said, I know nothing about this (presumably) new product of theirs.

Lori Ayre