[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] problem during cataloging and search

Tigran Zargaryan tigran at flib.sci.am
Tue Jan 5 04:19:31 EST 2010

Dear List,
Our EG database is having some strange behavior.
During cataloging (last 2 weeks) we are receiving an error message
"FIXME, MARC Editor, my_int: Syntax Error: missing = in XML
attribute"(see attached file for more details).
After restoring one of the latest backups, the system is working fine,
but after this we are using several hundred records (from some date the
backup has done with corrupted files).
How we can fix the problem, without loosing last cataloged records?
thanks,
Tigran