[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] problem during cataloging and search

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Tue Jan 5 11:12:05 EST 2010

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 4:19 AM, Tigran Zargaryan <tigran at flib.sci.am> wrote:
> During cataloging (last 2 weeks) we are receiving an error message "FIXME, MARC Editor, my_int: Syntax Error: missing = in XML attribute"(see attached file for more details).

Hi Tigran,

My first suspicion falls on Apache and XMLENT, and my second on Apache
and SuperCat.  Any changes with Apache config files?

Was it happening with every record?  Did your restore from backup just
affect the database, or other files as well?

--
Jason Etheridge
| VP, Tactical Development
| phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
| email:  jason at esilibrary.com
| web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Please come by and visit the Equinox team
and learn more about Evergreen
ALA MidWinter
January 15-18, 2010
booth # 2064