[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 1.6 OPAC Customization Question

Melissa Lefebvre mlefebvre at biblio.org
Tue Jan 5 11:48:29 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,

I am currently setting up a 1.6 OPAC in production for 4 libraries and had a
great idea but like a lot of my great ideas I don't actually have the skill
set to actually make this idea come to fruition.  Hopefully someone in
Evergreen land will be able to help me.  I would like to just have one OPAC
to be shared among the 4 libraries but have it so that when a patron from
Library A logs into My Account not only does the name of the library appear
in the header (as it does now) but have the existing logo be replaced with
the library's logo, and have this set up for all the other libraries.  So my
question is.is this even possible?  If so would someone be kind enough to
help me with this?

Thank you very much,

Melissa

Melissa S. Lefebvre