[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Migrating member created bib records

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Fri Jan 15 12:25:18 EST 2010

Hi Jason,

What are the criteria for bib records to be migrated? What fields are required? Is there documentation on this that you could send me?

If a record has MARC fields for ISBN, author, title, imprint would that be sufficient? We can globally update non-MARC records to change the fields to MARC tags.

Janet

Janet Schrader
Bibliographic Services Supervisor
C/W MARS Inc.