[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: booking module--what are folks doing now?

Gordana Vitez gvitez at niagaracollege.ca
Tue Jan 19 13:13:58 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

I'm a bigtime lurker on this list and should probably add that Niagara College is migrating this summer and is so excited to hear that Mohawk is roaring along with a booking module! Currently, we're a Horizon library and the booking method isn't the prettiest or the most user-friendly.

If at all possible, I'd love to hear about other college migration experiences, too...how folks are dealing with serials, reserves, etc. Mohawk and UPEI have been very good about sharing info...I just figure I should start bugging some other folks now!
Thanks!
Gordan

Gordana Vitez
Library Services & Systems Coordinator
Niagara College Libraries
Welland Campus
300 Woodlawn Rd
Welland Ontario
L3C 7L3
Phone: (905) 735 2211 ext 7404
Fax: (905) 736 6021
gvitez at niagaracollege.ca
>>> Cynthia Williamson <crwbookgirl at gmail.com> 1/19/2010 12:53 PM >>>
Hi Tara - Yes we're updating Unicorn and EG right now, only for DVDs as they are the only things we "book", it hasn't been too much of a hardship but we're looking forward to shutting down Unicorn for good. I may throw a little party that day!
Cynthia