[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: Spine Label Printers?

Daniluk, Judy jdaniluk at ntrls.org
Mon Jan 25 15:48:35 EST 2010

They said that when they tried to use the Dymo Twin Turbo from Evergreen,  the printer would activate, then do nothing.  It works fine from Windows.  They are using the DYMO interface to print labels without assistance from Evergreen.

Judy Daniluk
Technology Consultant, North Texas Regional Library System
jdaniluk at ntrls.org     817-201-6778(cell)