[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Permissions wrong?

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Tue Jan 26 16:57:10 EST 2010

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 4:51 PM, Victoria Bush <vbush at ilstu.edu> wrote:
> We're still running Evergreen 1.4, and for some reason the circulators group is unable to set the profile group when a new patron is registered. I've tried to add the appropriate permissions, but I could have sworn this was working when the databases were first set up.
>
> What permission do I need to set? CREATE_USER doesn't seem to cut it.

Hi Victoria,

Each permission/profile group has a potential "editing" permission
associated with it, that staff would need in addition to CREATE_USER.
So given a stock installation without a lot of customization, you may
want to try the perms: group_application.user and
group_application.user.patron

--
Jason Etheridge
 | VP, Tactical Development
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  jason at esilibrary.com
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Please join us for the Evergreen 2010 International Conference!
It is being held April 20 - 23, 2010 at the Amway Grand Hotel and
Convention Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
http://www.evergreen2010.org/