[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] marc2bre.pl Modifications

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Wed Jan 27 14:51:03 EST 2010

Hello Alan,

We had VuFind going for a time on our old system, so I have a bit of knowledge about it, though it is outdated knowledge.  That said, I am pretty sure this is all configurable on the VuFind side of things.  Evergreen will put the TCN and ID data in MARC fields 901a and 901c respectively, so basically you need to find and edit your marc.properties file to reflect that (used to be in $VUFIND_HOME/import/marc.properties, not sure anymore):

id = 901c
ctrlnum = 901a

marc.properties comes straight from the SolrMarc project, so check that out if you need more information.

Dan

Daniel Wells, Library Programmer Analyst dbw2 at calvin.edu
Hekman Library at Calvin College
616.526.7133