[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Permissions wrong?

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 10:14:15 EST 2010

Hrm... both "depth" and "breadth", to me, require an understanding of
directed graphs.  If the intent is to make the language more accessible to
non-developers then perhaps "range" is a better choice?  That would also
avoid confusion to the developers for whom "depth" and "breadth" mean
something specific.

As for actually making the change, it would be a fairly simple patch
adjusting any labels, as I would suggest we avoid changing the code itself
-- a much bigger and more painful change with little benefit, IMO.

Eh?

--miker