[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Permissions wrong?

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Thu Jan 28 10:59:18 EST 2010

Thanks Mike for providing an interesting perspective on this.  I will agree that 'range' is certainly better than 'depth' and would be a worthwhile change, though I still prefer 'breadth', notwithstanding its technical usage (and I might also add that my knowledge of directed graphs isn't that great ;).

As another option, how about 'scope'?  I recognize it also has developer baggage, of course.

I would be happy to hear from any non-developers reading along as to which term seems most clear, but would personally be satisfied with any of these three options.

Thanks,
Dan