[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Resolving MARC Edit problem

Araik Manukyan araik at flib.sci.am
Tue Jul 6 07:17:56 EDT 2010

Hello list,
Many thanks to Jason Etheridge
 and Andy Nordin for  suggestions.
Lately i wrote about error in our Evergreen 1.4.04 server.
MARC Edit
we received the following error
FIXME MARC Editor, my_init: Syntax Error mising=in XML atribute
I  reinstalled Evergreen-ILS-1.4.0.4 and OpenSRF-1.0.6 packages but after that
i received the similar error.
Jason's suggestion about to import record  through the Batch importer   helped me to notice that Apache web server did not work properly.
After osrf_ctl.sh -a start _all command   obligatory to need apache2ctl restart.
Now  everything is splendid.

Araik

Fundamental Scientific Library of Armenia