[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: We're live at last!

Deanna Frazee dfrazee at ci.killeen.tx.us
Mon Jul 12 10:47:16 EDT 2010

Thanks Vicki and everyone else!  I really don't know why it took us so
long to get to this point, but other parts of the job just have a way of
interfering.  The hiring freeze that left us severely short-handed had a
lot to do with it.  Once we got the hiring freeze lifted, it was so much
easier to devote time to this project.

Alpha-G got the migration done overnight, and I'm still amazed by that.
It was so much faster than when we went live on our previous ILS!  It
felt odd going live on a Thursday, but it's our slowest day of the week
so it seemed like the best idea.  And it worked.  Whew!

Deanna