[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] We're live at last!

Rogan Hamby RHamby at florencelibrary.org
Mon Jul 12 07:36:34 EDT 2010

Congrats Deanna!  I remember seeing you sign off a certain other ILS
mailing list some time ago and for some reason assumed you were already
live on Evergreen.  I'm glad it went smoothly for you.  We worked with
Alpha-G and Equinox with our migration and have to say the biggest stress
on go live day was waiting for the crisis that didn't actually happen.

Rogan Hamby
Systems Administrator, FCLS
Systems Librarian, SCLENDs
509 S. Dargan Street