[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Moving to Evergreen page

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Fri Jul 16 23:40:20 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I'm working on a re-organization of the rscel.org page and one landing page
we had in mind was called "Moving to Evergreen" and here I was thinking we'd
put some of those super basic questions that people ask once they've decided
to go ahead with Evergreen like

What are the minimal server requirements?

What are the minimal staffing requirements?

And, how do I deal with software updates?

If anyone has some useful material they've written in any of these areas,
I'd love to get a copy or an email with your thoughts.

Thanks!

Lori Ayre
a RSCEL