[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] FW: Checkout Problem

Joel Harbottle joel.harbottle at hotmail.com.au
Mon Jul 19 05:31:55 EDT 2010

Hi List,
Our library is still experiencing the same problem in Evergreen's Checkout functions, as per my previous email (see below), but now it has gotten a little more intense.
As well as the existing problem, now when we search for a Patron by name, then go into the record to either check what the patron has on loan or to edit the record this error will display and act the same as what does in Checkout.
Has anyone ever seen this in Evergreen v1.4, or does anyone have any probable idea of a way to fix this problem?
Kindest Regards,Joel

Joel HarbottleLibrary TechnicianLibrary Services (Tasmania)Email: Joel.Harbottle at hotmail.com.au