[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] receipt printers

Colleen Swift cswift at cariboord.bc.ca
Tue Jul 20 19:25:40 EDT 2010

We are using the same receipt printers as mentioned by the TNRD Library System, and they do well, once we got get past the initial quirks that some of our libraries experienced with the printers (margins not setting,  printer continues to push paper after receipt has printed).

Colleen Swift
Manager of Library Services
cswift at cariboord.bc.ca