[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] receipt printers

Joel Harbottle joel.harbottle at hotmail.com.au
Tue Jul 20 23:30:05 EDT 2010

Hi Jesse,
Our library uses Epson Thermal Receipts printers. We haven't had any problems using them with Evergreen. We have been using Epson printers since we went live on Evergreen back in May 2008 on version 1.2.1.4, we're currently running 1.4.
I hope that helps in some form.
Kindest Regards,Joel

Joel Harbottle
Library TechnicianLibrary Services (Tasmania)
Email: Joel.Harbottle at hotmail.com.au