[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** editing notices

Kim Scannell kscannell at cntrmail.org
Wed Jul 21 08:36:50 EDT 2010

Hi, I would like to edit the template text of the existing  7-day and
Hold Notices from within the staff client, but when I click Save,
nothing happens. I have tried this as Admin user and as Local System
Administrator with Everything permissions (and relevant trigger
permissions changed to consortium depth).  I see that I can delete
existing notices then create new ones, but I'd rather not since the
existing ones work fine, I'd just like to change the wording a bit.
Where in the db can I find these templates?

I started with 1.6.0.2 and now have 1.6.0.6, a single planting with my
library--all volumes,copies, users--at the consortium level.
Thanks much!
-----
Kim Scannell, Librarian
The Center Library