[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen newsletter?

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Wed Jul 21 12:31:28 EDT 2010

Hi folks,

I'm looking for someone to take over wrangling/ring-leading the
Evergreen newsletter.  Nothing is written in stone with it (format,
frequency, layout, etc.), so if you're interested, you'll have free
reign to do what you will with it, subject to thrown fruit and
vegetables from the community.  Though I'd recommend keeping with some
open license for the content.  I'm not going anywhere, so I'll help
how I can.  I just feel how I help Evergreen best is with development.
 :-)

So what do you say?

Just reply on-list and volunteer.  If we get more than one volunteer, then yay!

Thanks!

--
Jason Etheridge