[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen and CollectionHQ

Alene Moroni amoroni at kcls.org
Thu Jul 22 11:19:46 EDT 2010

Hi all,

King County Library System is hoping to work out a few details and subscribe to CollectionHQ. We're not live with Evergreen yet, however. I've been meaning to ask the list if anyone on Evergreen is already subscribed, as I think there can be challenges to the necessary monthly data extraction. Let me know and thanks!

Alene

Sent from my iPhone