[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen on BSD (was: Evergreen Server Question)

Joel Harbottle joel.harbottle at hotmail.com.au
Thu Jul 22 12:07:40 EDT 2010

Dan,
Many thanks for your answer.
I was asked this question yesterday by the person who controls our library's servers. I told him I would send an email to the list and ask as I wasn't sure.
Thank you to everyone who replied, I can now safely assume my question has been answered!
Once again many thanks!
Kindest Regards,Joel

Joel Harbottle
Library TechnicianLibrary Services (Tasmania)
Email: Joel.Harbottle at hotmail.com.au