[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Cataloging templates

Deanna Frazee dfrazee at ci.killeen.tx.us
Sat Jul 31 19:59:14 EDT 2010

Chris,

That's interesting to know.  We don't use OCLC, but we do use a couple of other programs to create MARC records.  Unfortunately, uploading is not working at the moment.  It's on the list of issues we have to fix since the migration, but all efforts are focused on fixing the problem with requests not triggering properly right now.

Oh the fun of migration!  No wonder I have fond thoughts of retiring before the next time we have to migrate.

Deanna