[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Network errors when attempting z39.50 imports

Raymond Norton admin at lctn.org
Fri Jun 11 14:47:09 EDT 2010

I cleared the logs, and only get this one error when attempting to
import a record from LOC:

  grep ERR /openils/var/log/*.log
/openils/var/log/osrfsys.log:open-ils.cstore 2010-06-11 13:41:41 [ERR
:3228:oils_cstore.c:5045:127628152433102] open-ils.cstore ERROR No
"datatype" attribute for field "tcn_value"

No other errors pop up until the import is attempted.

I have zero experience with the yaz-client. Would you have know what the
command would be to import a a test record via yaz?