[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** RE: Costs

Deanna Frazee dfrazee at ci.killeen.tx.us
Tue Jun 15 09:37:33 EDT 2010

The document Cynthia attached contained a universal truth in the very
first bullet point.  Staff may intend to test the system, but they will
not get around to it.  In spite of ample time to test, our staff has
been terrible about getting on there and learning how to use it.  Most
seem to think that they will "just pick up on it" when we go live.  We
have really had to stay on top of them and watch while they have trained
to keep them from wandering off or just doing a 5-10 minute training and
claim that they are prepared.

Deanna