[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Library Hierarchy Setup

Raymond Norton admin at lctn.org
Wed Jun 16 10:08:19 EDT 2010

Thank you... That is exactly the problem I was having. I was able to
make the changes via the web interface. Everything seems to be working
fine, but when I run autogen.sh now. I get the following error:

Updating OrgTree HTML
Can't call method "depth" on an undefined value at
org_tree_html_options.pl line 56.

What doc did you find the info you posted in your reply?

Thanks again.