[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] circulation statistics

Shasta Brewer shasta.brewer at yclibrary.net
Wed Jun 30 08:56:51 EDT 2010

 Lately, I reran circ stats that I had run in January.  I noticed an
increase in some stats which is due to renewals being counted for the month
that the original circulation took place.  However, I also noticed a
decrease in other stats which I can only attribute to items that have been
deleted from the system.  (These are items which would not have their
circulating location, shelving location or circ mod changed.)  Has anyone
else noticed this?  How do you deal with your circulation stats?  (We are
currently on vers 1.4.06)  Any input would be appreciated.

Shasta P. Brewer
Deputy Director
York County Library
113 E. Main St., Ste 100