[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] circulation statistics

George Tuttle gtuttle at prlib.org
Wed Jun 30 13:19:55 EDT 2010

Hi Shasta!

I would recommend a single circulation report with canned results.

Your library system or consortium would set up an official monthly
circulation report with the results stored on a web-server or shared space
that all could access.

As oppose to running a new report anytime you needed the information and
taking the chance that the information would change, the library system or
consortium would run it once and you & the libraries within the system could
access the file as many times as needed with no chance of the results
changing.

The January circ report would be run once and the results would be put in a
"can" assessable to all.

Sound good?

George the Librarian
Piedmont Regional Library System