[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Reports Module

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Mon Mar 1 14:37:49 EST 2010

> If changes were to be made in Reports, what changes would you like to see?

First, I'd like to see a UI for exporting/importing report templates
across Evergreen installations (and have it catch whether a report
depends on a reporter extension which may not exist in the importing
installation).  Later, it may even be desirable to have the UI tap
directly into a community repository of such reports.

I'd also like to see reports be able to directly populate copy and/or
record buckets (going in the other direction is possible now, but
could probably be made easier).

I'd like to be able to configure a run-time limit for reports (for
example, if a report runs for over an hour, automatically kill it).

--
Jason Etheridge
 | VP, Tactical Development
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  jason at esilibrary.com
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Please join us for the Evergreen 2010 International Conference!
It is being held April 20 - 23, 2010 at the Amway Grand Hotel and
Convention Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
http://www.evergreen2010.org/