[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Canned Reports being created

Deanna Frazee dfrazee at ci.killeen.tx.us
Thu Mar 11 12:52:39 EST 2010

I second that idea!

Deanna Frazee

Killeen City Library System

(254) 501-8995

(254) 501-7704 (fax)

dfrazee at ci.killeen.tx.us

________________________________

From: open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org
Coleman, Marlene
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 11:48 AM
To: open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org
Subject: Canned Reports being created

Hi Shae,

This sounds great and would be appreciated by all, providing information
we need from the database.

Although the pull holds list is built into the client already, I think a
"canned" version to be imported into Excel, with multiple sort
capabilities, would be helpful as well, and is something our staff has
requested.

Thanks,

Marlene

Marlene F. Coleman